FRIENDLY BIKE SERVICE AND TUNE UP THAT WILL KEEP YOUR BIKE ON THE ROAD, TRACK OR WHERE EVER YOU RIDE IT
Our qualified mechanics will tune up and fix that squeaky bike and get in running smooth and quiet again. Come to Bike Project Surrey for a friendly bike MOT.
You can bring your bikes to us for quick and affordable quality bike service – whether it’s a new tyre, suspension service or a complete service to make your bike run smooth again getting you back on the road (or track).
We often use salvaged parts which means that we recycle and keep costs down. But we are also suppliers of all the posh parts you’d expect to find in large bike shops. Talk us about your bike and what you need help with.
To book your bike in for a service:
Call Us Today! 07983 116496
Or via our contact page
Bike Service from £50
- Tune Up and Check Up Service £50
- Puncture repair/inner tube £6.50/tyre
- Tyre £6.50/tyre (salvaged)
- Chain £15 (new)
- Cassette/freehub £20 (new)
- Wheel true £15+parts
- Wheel hubs greased/serviced £15
- Headset greased/serviced £15 (+ parts if new)
- Bottom bracket greased/replaced £20 (new)
- New cables (brakes/gears) £5/cable
- Replace brake blocks/pads £5/pair (new)
- Service/bleed hydraulic brakes £20
- Replace/service gear/brake shifter/lever £15 (salvaged) (+ parts if new)
Please contact us as the price of components can change depending on supply etc.